Thursday, July 1, 2010

Results June 2010 - Photo Hunt Challenge

Here they are...the entries for June 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge.

Head on over to the Photo Hunt Challenge blog to check out the entries from the other participants. Thanks again to Kristi for hosting this challenge.

1. Hilarious Outakes



2. Creative Crop

3. Sun Flare


4. Sweet Dreams
5. Work


6. Play

7. Cookout/Picnic

8. Transportation

9. Money/Currency


10. A Fountain (archive)
11. Night Scene



12. B&W with Selective Coloring



13. Something Old


14. Something New (a new friend)


15. Something Borrowed (I hope this counts...a borrowed canvas?)

16. Something Blue



17. Something Musical



18. Something Purple

19. Something Yellow


20. Scenic

8 comments:

Jules said...

2, 3, 5, 11, 13, 14, 19, & 20 are my favorites! But all of your pictures were really well taken. You did a really great job! :o)

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I love your "borrowed canvas" photo! So clever :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my photos!

You have a very unique perspective! I particularly love the angle and DOF of the yellow shot, and the borrowed canvas, too.

Nikki said...

Wow great shots, my faves are night scene and something new. That is a great capture!!!

Samara Link said...

Hello, Tanya from British Columbia. :)

What a web you found for your sunflare shot. I know fountain is an archive, but I love it. My favorites, though, were night scene, borrowed, yellow and old. You did an excellent job with those.

Ang said...

wow! you've got some great shots... sun flare is amazing and B&W w/color is perfect!! nicely done!

Alita said...

Your sun flare shot is magnificent. I also enjoyed your yellow. And of course your something borrowed counts. Great shots!

Kristi said...

Great job! There were many that I really liked! Borrowed was awesome!